суббота, 24 апреля 2010 г.

The Bold Flavour Of Spring

This is one of my newest and biggest necklaces. Biggest because polymer beads here are really big - from 3cm diameter to 4,5! I decided to make it one long and cold winter evening. I was missing spring with all that wonders like smells, butterflies, flowers and sunrays. I could not stop to think about it and my big wish turned to big beads))) I send this picture as additional work to Bead Dreams contest but it is not good enough. Anyway other my work goes to final, jippi!!!

4 комментария:

  1. Mila, this is so wonderful - really springy!! And congratulations on going to the final. I don´t understand why this one didn´t?? I love this!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thank you very much, Lone! This necklace is just not good enogh for them, I can not discuss judgement because my level is too low and I am nobody))) But I really hope to grow my skills up and become somebody))) But only one seriouse thing I`m worry about now - how long my package will fly from icelanisk volcano dust area to USA...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I like the bead spring beads! Very intricate!

    ОтветитьУдалить